The rust of the mould is a relatively easy phenomenon. […]
The rust of the mould is a relatively easy phenomenon. It not only affects the appearance of the mould, but also directly affects the overall quality of the mould. Therefore, the rust of the mould is a problem that cannot be ignored. The following are the reasons and measures for analysis.
The reasons for mould rust are:
1. A product of decomposition of a moulding material
2, the resurgence of the mould
3, hand sweat
Correlation analysis of mould rust:
1. The corrosion of the mould (gas, residue) of the moulding material is the most common. In order to prevent rusting of the mould, the most common method is to chrome the mould cavity, but the chrome treatment cannot solve the problem sufficiently, because the decomposition product is also corroded to the deep part of the pin hole, and these places are places that cannot be plated. .
2. When the mould is cooled below the regain point, the moisture in the air will regain moisture on the surface of the mould and water droplets will be generated, and rust will occur.
Solve the problem of mould rust:
1. Short-term: Gently wipe the surface of the cavity with a cloth. The moulding material is sufficiently dried to lower the temperature of the barrel to prevent decomposition of the material. When the moulding is temporarily stopped, the mould cavity is sprayed with a rust preventive agent, and then the mould is closed.
2. Long-term: The material of the product is turned into a material that does not corrode the mould. Materials that are easily decomposed include PVC, POM, EVA, PC, and foamed materials. Since the decomposition product has a corrosive effect on the mould, the mould should be chrome-plated if the plastic raw material cannot be changed. When the mould is stopped for a long time, apply a layer of butter to the outside of the mould and the moving parts.