1. Understand the relevant information of the mold: It […]
1. Understand the relevant information of the mold:
It is best to obtain the design drawing of the mold, analyze it in detail, and ask a mold technician to participate in the trial work.
2. First check the mechanical coordination action on the workbench:
Pay attention to whether there are scratches, missing parts, looseness, etc., whether the movement of the mold toward the slide plate is correct, whether there is leakage in the water channel and air pipe joints, and if there is a limit to the mold opening, it should also be marked on the mold. If the above actions can be done before hanging the mold, it is possible to avoid the waste of man-hours when the problem is found when hanging the mold, and then to disassemble the mold.
3. When it is determined that the various parts of the mold move properly, it is necessary to select a suitable test mold injection machine, and pay attention to:
(a) What is the maximum injection volume of the injection molding machine?
(b) Whether the inner distance of the tie rod is placed in the lower mold
(c) Whether the maximum moving itinerary of the activity template meets the requirements
(d) Are other relevant tools and accessories for mold trial prepared?
After everything is confirmed that there is no problem, the next step is to hang the mold. When hanging, be careful not to remove all the clamping templates and before opening the mold, so as to prevent the clamping template from loosening or breaking and causing the mold to fall. After the mold is installed, carefully check the mechanical movements of each part of the mold, such as the movement of the sliding plate, thimble, withdrawal structure, and limit switch. And pay attention to whether the injection nozzle and the feed port are aligned.
The next step is to pay attention to the mold clamping action. At this time, the mold closing pressure should be lowered. In manual and low-speed mold clamping actions, pay attention to see and listen for any unsmooth movement and abnormal noise. The process of hoisting the mold is actually relatively simple. The main points that need to be careful are that it is difficult to align the center of the mold gate and nozzle. Usually, the center can be adjusted by means of test paper.
4. Increase mold temperature:
According to the properties of the raw materials used in the finished product and the size of the mold, an appropriate mold temperature controller is selected to increase the temperature of the mold to the temperature required for production. After the mold temperature rises, the movement of each part must be checked again, because the steel may cause a jam phenomenon after thermal expansion, so pay attention to the sliding of each part to avoid strain and vibration.
5. If the experiment plan rule is not implemented in the factory, we suggest that only one condition can be adjusted at a time when adjusting the test conditions in order to distinguish the impact of a single condition change on the finished product.
6. According to the different raw materials, do a moderate baking of the raw materials used.
7. Try to use the same raw materials as much as possible for mass production in the future.
8. Do not try the mold completely with inferior materials. If there is a color requirement, you can arrange the color test together.
9. Problems such as internal stress often affect the secondary processing. After the mold is tested, the finished product should be stabilized. Unequal mold pressure to avoid burrs and mold deformation in the finished product.